Too Much Luck: The Mining Boom and Australia's Future by Paul Cleary (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.84Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.70Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
- £109.35Trending at £139.65
About this product
- DescriptionShows that the resources boom, which seems like a blessing, has the potential to become a curse unless our governments take urgent action. This title maps out the pitfalls, considers what has worked overseas, and suggests a better way forward.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Paul Cleary
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.