All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines methods of information management in ancient and medieval Europe as well as the Islamic world and China, focusing on the organization, composition, and reception of Latin reference books in print in early modern Europe.
- Author BiographyAnn M. Blair is Henry Charles Lea Professor of History, Harvard University. She lives in Cambridge, MA.
- Author(s)Ann M. Blair
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height578 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.