All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a coming of age novel of ever ascending experiences uncovering the mysteries of sex and chaos. It examines teenage neurosis through black comedy with a serious undertone.
- Author BiographyKristin Kenway is a young film-maker and novelist, born in Bristol in 1973. His short films have won prizes at international festivals and his first novel Precious Thing (Allison and Busby) was published to enthusiastic reviews. He is currently at the University of Southern California on their prestigious screenwriting masters course.
- Author(s)Kristin Kenway
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/09/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Width195 mm
- Height128 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.81
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £5.40
- £4.77Trending at £4.96
- £7.96Trending at £8.96
- £4.69Trending at £4.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.