Too Young to Feel Old: The Arthritis Doctor's 28-Day Formula for Pain-Free Living by E. A. Tremblay, Richard Blau (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.49+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.52Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly 43 million Americans suffer with joint pain, and that pain dominates their lives. But even the oldest among us are far too young to feel this way and, in fact, you don't need to live like this. In Too Young to Feel Old , leading rheumatologist Dr. Richard Blau shows you what you can do to get instant relief.With a straightforward Arthritis Doctor's Questionnaire that simulates a visit to a rheumatologist's office, you can determine the severity of your condition. From there, you will be able to personalize a 28-day program to help you reduce inflammation, maintain your range of motion, and decrease arthritic pain through one of the newest, most effective approaches known to modern science.The 28-day program provides you with: A four-week menu plan with nearly 100 delicious recipes that not only reduce common arthritis symptoms but also help you lose weight Step-by-step illustrations guiding you through simple exercises that reduce joint pain and stiffness, strengthen muscles, and improve flexibility and endurance A rundown of the latest breakthroughs in arthritis research, common treatments, and little-known alternative therapies Everything you need to know about sizing up arthritis doctors, from finding the right one to knowing what you should ask to get the information you need Whether you are aching with osteoarthritis or suffering with the inflammation and swelling of rheumatoid arthritis, Too Young to Feel Old can help you break out of a cycle of pain and into a life that is pain free.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Blau, M.D., F.A.C.R. is the Director of The Arthritis Institute of Long Island and a Founding Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology. He practices in Hicksville, New York. E. A. Tremblay is a freelance writer and editor specializing in health and self-help books. He lives in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)E. A. Tremblay,Richard Blau
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication25/12/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.97
- £12.77Trending at £13.32
- £13.25Trending at £16.19
- £18.41Trending at £22.84
- £19.38Trending at £30.08
- £9.97Trending at £13.03
- £11.44Trending at £15.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.