All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionNurses need to know about medicine to understand their work with patients. This book is written in consultation with nurses and covers the medical knowledge that they require.
- Author(s)Arnold Bloom,Stephen Robert Bloom
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication27/12/1994
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note88 ills.
- Weight804 g
- Width191 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.