All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, the author explains Heidegger's tool-analysis and then extends it beyond Heidegger's narrower theory of human practical activity to create an ontology of objects themselves.
- Author(s)Graham Harman
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/08/2002
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight468 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £28.99
- £12.41Trending at £21.00
- £41.64Trending at £68.55
- £17.55Trending at £18.08
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.