All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £6.49Trending at £6.91
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £7.75Trending at £8.98
- £8.98Trending at £9.36
- £17.92Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThinking things through is easier said than done. This work demonstrates tools and methods to effectively think through the consequences of decisions before taking action.
- Author BiographyMike Pidd is Professor of Management Science at Lancaster University and a Past President of the Operational Research Society. His research interests focus on the development of usable models in management science and computer simulation and he has published widely in many academic journals and books. His authored books include the highly regarded Computer Simulation in Management Science (John Wiley & Sons), now in its fourth edition.
- Author(s)Michael Pidd
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/01/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.