All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.01
- £9.39Trending at £9.72
- £7.51Trending at £7.72
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.86
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £20.34Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at everyday health conditions and explains how children can look after themselves and others.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written and edited many books for children about science and nature.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHow's Your Health?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/02/2010
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork
- Weight363 g
- Width217 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine270 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age6-9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.