CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.35
- £18.23Trending at £19.98
About this product
- Author(s)Angel Rodriguez-Vazquez,Belen Perez-Verdu,Fernando Medeiro
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number480
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1999
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. Oversampling Sigma-Delta A/D Converters: Basic Concepts and State of the Art. 3. Modeling of Error Mechanisms in Sigma-Delta Modulators. 4. Behavioral Simulation of Sigma-Delta Modulators. 5. SDOPT+FRIDGE: Tools for the Automatic Design of Sigma-Delta Modulators. 6. Integrated Circuit Design (I): A 17-bit 40k Sample/s Fourth-Order Cascade Sigma-Delta Modulator. 7. Integrated Circuit Design (II): A 13-bit 2.2MSample/s Fourth-Order Cascade Multi-Bit Sigma-Delta Modulator. References. Appendix. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.