Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £4.95Trending at £6.92
- £12.64Trending at £15.90
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.95
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note4 Illustrations, color; VII, 77 p. 4 illus. in color.
- Weight182 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMary J. Cronin
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
- Table Of ContentsThe Challenge of Innovation.- Ford Finds Its Connection.- Netflix Switches Channels.- Nokia Drops the Torch.- Amazon Fast Tracks Information.- Stanford Spins out a Higher Education Tsunami.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyMary J. Cronin, Ph.D. is a Professor of Information Systems at the Carroll School of Management, Boston College. Her research and publications analyze the impact of technology and innovation on business strategy and social change. Previous books have focused on innovations (e-commerce, mobile applications and smart products) that triggered transformation in user behavior, created new global markets and disrupted entire industry sectors. Dr. Cronin received her doctorate at Brown University, where she currently serves on the Advisory Committee for Computing and Information Technology. She is a member of the editorial board of Electronic Markets and has more than 25 years experience in managing and advising technology-intensive organizations as a consultant and board member.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.