All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed study of West Greenlandic Eskimo, examining the effect that the role of a speaker has on syntactic structures.
- Author BiographyAnna Berge is an associate professor of linguistics in the Alaska Native Language Center at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. She is the coauthor of Niigugis Mataliin Tunuxtazangis/How the Atkans Talk: A Conversational Grammar.
- Author(s)Anna Berge
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- Series TitleStudies in the Native Languages of the Americas
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note12 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.