All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to critical point theory and shows how it solves many difficult problems.
- Author BiographyKanishka Perera is Professor in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at Florida Institute of Technology. Martin Schechter is Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of California, Irvine.
- Author(s)Kanishka Perera,Martin Schechter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number198
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.