All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionServes as an introduction to advanced applications of graph theory and provides a survey of the developments in the field by looking in particular at Cartesian products - arguably the most important of the four standard graph products. This title is suitable as a text in modern graph theory as well as for personal study.
- Author BiographyThe authors, Wilfried Imrich (Montanuniversitat Leoben, Austria), Sandi Klavzar (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia), and Douglas F. Rall (Furman University, South Carolina) are internationally recognized experts and have published extensively in the field.
- Author(s)Douglas F. Rall,Sandi Klavzar,Wilfried Imrich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Notefigures
- Weight406 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.