Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionChapters 1-6 give the function-theoretic background to Hardy Classes and Operator Theory, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, Oxford University Press, New York, 1985. The theory of Hardy and Nevanlinna classes is derived from proper- ties of harmonic majorants of subharmonic functions (Chapters 3 and 4).
- Author(s)James Rovnyak,Marvin Rosenblum
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication01/09/1994
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBirkhauser Advanced Texts / Basler Lehrbucher
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content NoteXII, 250 p.
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.