Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionA presentation of four key areas in neuroscience: sensory processes, perception and attention, memory and language.
- Author BiographyJames R. Pomerantz is Professor of Psychology at Rice University and Adjunct Professor of Neuroscience at Baylor College of Medicine. He is currently President of the Foundation for the Advancement of Behavioral and Brain Sciences in Washington DC.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus. 10 colour illus. 2 tables
- Weight710 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJames R. Pomerantz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.