Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumber theory, the branch of mathematics that studies the properties of the integers, is a repository of interesting and quite varied problems, sometimes impossibly difficult ones.
- Author(s)Janos Suranyi,Paul Erdos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/01/2003
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 287 p. 3 illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byB. Guiduli
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £4.46Trending at £4.53
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £8.98Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.