All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Dynamics, including papers on: Human Induced Vibrations; Bridge Dynamics; Operational Modal Analysis; Experimental Techniques and Modeling for Civil Structures; System Identification for Civil Structures; and, more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleConference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note105 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1361 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byA. Cunha,F. N. Catbas,J. M. Caicedo,K. Salyards,Paul Reynolds,V. Racic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.