CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionLinking singularity and transversality theory with non-smooth optimization, this book examines complementarity-constrained mathematical programs, semi-infinite programming problems, mathematical programs with vanishing constraints, and bi-level optimization.
- Author(s)Vladimir Shikhman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications / Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.