CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops, discusses and compares a range of commutative and non-commutative invariants defined for projection method tilings and point patterns. The projection method refers to patterns, particularly the quasiperiodic patterns, constructed by the projection of a strip of a high dimensional integer lattice to a smaller dimensional Euclidean space.
- Author(s)Alan Forrest,Johannes Kellendonk,John Hunton
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 159
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight255 g
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.