All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting fresh mutual interest between mathematics and physics, this updated second edition interweaves rudimentary notions from the classical gauge theory of physics with the topological and geometrical concepts that are their mathematical models.
- Author BiographyGregory Naber is a Professor at Drexel University in the Department of Mathematics
- Author(s)Gregory L. Naber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1810 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.