Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionTopology is designed to be covered in one semester by typical math majors; however, it is still quite rigorous, modeling for the students how one writes precise proofs. It covers the essentials of point-set topology in a relatively terse presentation, with lots of examples and motivation along the way.
- Author BiographyPAUL L. SHICK, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio. He earned a PhD in Mathematics from Northwestern University in 1984, working in the area of stable homotopy theory. He remains active in research in algebraic topology.
- Author(s)Paul L. Shick
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.