Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Michael I. Monastyrsky
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight652 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of Contents1. Preliminaries in Mathematical Setting. Basics.- 2. Elements of Topology. How Two Given Manifolds Can be Differentiated.- 3. Physical Principles and Structures.- 4. Topology of Gauge Fields.- 5. Topology of Condensed Matter.- 6. Conclusion.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.