All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the key topics taught within sport and leisure management courses. This book is divided into four sections covering such areas as: social and cultural context of sport and leisure; public, private and voluntary sectors; key products and services, including sport, the arts, physical activity and the countryside; and, management models.
- Author BiographyPeter Taylor is Professor of Sport Economics at the Sport Industry Research Centre, Sheffield Hallam University, UK. He has researched and written many publications on sport and leisure economics and management, including Economics of Sport and Recreation (with Chris Gratton).
- Author(s)George Torkildsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note55 black & white tables, 21 black & white halftones, 40 black & white line drawings
- Weight1224 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPeter Taylor
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.34Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.