All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes foreword by Fanny Howe; afterword by Mckenzie Wark.
- Author BiographyChris Kraus is the author of the novels Aliens and Anorexia, I Love Dick, and Summer of Hate as well as Video Green: Los Angeles Art and the Triumph of Nothingness and Where Art Belongs, all published by Semiotext(e). A Professor of Writing at the European Graduate School, she writes for various magazines and lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Chris Kraus
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSemiotext(e) / Native Agents
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSemiotext (E)
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byFanny Howe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementnew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.40Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.15Trending at £4.45
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.