All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £23.69
- £15.72Trending at £17.33
- £16.62Trending at £18.90
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
- £26.73Trending at £39.88
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches beginners the techniques they need to design their very own video games using Garage Games' 3D computer game engine, Torque.
- Author BiographyMichael Duggan is an Oklahoma-born author and illustrator with a background in game and web design. His education includes a bachelor of science degree in Game Art and Design at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Michael currently lives in the Ozark Mountains with his wife and step-kids and is an applications developer and digital media instructor at North Arkansas College.
- Author(s)Michael Duggan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notefigures
- Weight848 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.