All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.00Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, leading scholars from the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia challenge established common law rules and suggest new approaches to both old and emerging problems in tort law.
- Author BiographyStephen GA Pitel, BA, LLB, LLM, PhD, is a Professor of Law and Goodmans LLP Faculty Fellow in Legal Ethics at Western University. Jason W Neyers, BA, LLB, MST, is a Professor of Law at Western University. Erika Chamberlain, LLB, PhD is an Associate Professor of Law and Associate Dean (Academic) at Western University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight905 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byErika Chamberlain,Jason W. Neyers,Stephen G. A. Pitel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.