CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.48
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the complete version of the Casebook on Tort Law, part of which was already published in 1998 under the title Tort Law: Scope of Protection.
- Author BiographyWalter van Gerven was formerly an Advocate General at the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg and has held chairs in law at the Universities of Louvain/Leuven and Maastricht. Jeremy Lever is the Senior Dean of All Souls College Oxford and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Pierre Larouche is a Professor of Law at Tilburg University.
- Author(s)Jeremy Lever,Pierre Larouche,Walter van Gerven
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/01/2001
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleIus Commune Casebooks for the Common Law of Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1666 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.