All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin millions of people who have dramatically improved their language skills thanks to the unique Michel Thomas Method, perfected over fifty years by celebrated linguist Michel Thomas. Experience significant results in a remarkably short period of time - without books, drills, memorizing, or homework.
- Author BiographyJane Wightwick is an experienced teacher of Arabic and author and publisher of Arabic-teaching materials. Mahmoud Gaafar worked for the United Nations and Radio Cairo and now authors print, radio and TV resources for the Arab world. Michel Thomas (1914-2005) had an amazing life. Born in Poland, he spent his early years in Germany and then in France, where he studied psychology at the Sorbonne in Paris. When war broke out, he fought with the Resistance and suffered imprisonment in labour camps. At the end of the war he joined the US liberation army and later settled in the US where he established his world-famous language school. For more than 50 years he taught languages to the rich and famous and was the world's most sought-after language teacher. After creating several courses of his own, he passed on his method so that other teachers might use it too.
- Author(s)Jane Wightwick,Mahmoud Gaa
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- Language(s)Arabic & English
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Learning
- Weight630 g
- Width172 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine68 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time28800
- Edition StatementRevised unabridged ed
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £35.90Trending at £71.28
- £34.89Trending at £53.17
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £6.00Trending at £7.40
- £45.59Trending at £46.66
- £23.03Trending at £25.19
- £35.28Trending at £43.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.