All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Stewart D. Friedman
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographySince 1984 Stew Friedman has been teaching at Wharton, where he is the Practice Professor of Management. In 1991 he founded both the Wharton Leadership Program--initiating the required MBA and Undergraduate leadership courses--and the Wharton Work/Life Integration Project. Stew served in the mental health field before earning his PhD in organizational psychology from the University of Michigan. In 2001 he concluded a two-year assignment (while on leave from Wharton) at Ford, as the senior executive for leadership development. Stew is the author of Baby Bust: New Choices for Men and Women in Work and Family (Wharton Digital, 2013) and Leading the Life You Want: Skills for Integrating Work and Life (Harvard Business Review Press, 2014). The Total Leadership program is used worldwide, including by the 57,000+ students in Stew's recent Coursera MOOC. He advises many organizations, gives high-energy keynotes, and is an award-winning teacher. The New York Times cited the rock star adoration he inspires in students. He was chosen by Working Mother as one of America's twenty-five most influential men to have made things better for working parents, and by Thinkers50 as one of the world's top fifty business thinkers. The Families and Work Institute honored him with a Work Life Legacy Award. Follow him on Twitter @StewFriedman and tune in to his show, Work and Life, on Sirius XM 111, Business Radio Powered by the Wharton School, Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. (EST).
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.15
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.