All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book accentuates the relationship between Total Quality Management and Project Management and other contemporary management concepts. This book gives an exploratory overview of the contributions of certain national and international organizations that operate in Africa towards an effective delivery of products and services.
- Author BiographyJohn N. Morfaw holds an MBA from Lincoln University of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and a Graduate Certificate in project management from Penn State University, Great Valley, Pennsylvania. He is the director of strategic management services with the Institute for Research in Global Business (IRGB) and is also a member of the African Affairs Advisory Board of Montgomery County, Maryland, USA. Morfaw is the founder and chief executive officer of the Tanyimore Foundation, Inc., and a community activist and advocate with many other community development organizations around the world. Morfaw is a holder of the Ambassador for Peace award.
- Author(s)John N. Morfaw
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.