All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains 25 classic short stories, including the one which inspired the film TOTAL RECALL, now remade with Colin Farrell and Kate Beckinsale.
- Author BiographyPhilip K. Dick (1928-1982) was born in Chicago but lived in California for most of his life. He went to college at Berkeley for a year, ran a record store and had his own classical-music show on a local radio station. He published his first short story, 'Beyond Lies the Wub' in 1952. Among his many fine novels are THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE, TIME OUT OF JOINT, DO ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP? and FLOW MY TEARS, THE POLICEMAN SAID.
- Author(s)Philip K. Dick
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/05/2013
- Weight284 g
- Width130 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.