CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the basic concepts, tools and techniques to support a supply chain excellence initiative. This book shows how to add value to an organisation through the optimum use of resources and supply chain elements and through the provision of improved customer satisfaction.
- Author BiographyRon Basu is Director of Performance Excellence Limited and and Intec (UK) Ltd also an Associate Faculty at Henley Management College. Previously he held senior management roles in blue-chip companies like GSK, GlaxoWellcome and Unilever and worked as a Management Consultant with A.T. Kearney. Professor Nevan Wright is a Principal Lecturer in Management with the Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. He is also an associate member of faculty at Henley Management College. His previous experience includes General Manager in multinational companies and commissioned service in Royal NZ Air Force.
- Author(s)J. Nevan Wright,Ron Basu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.