All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £11.50Trending at £15.98
- £5.75Trending at £7.98
- £19.62Trending at £22.94
- £8.99Trending at £12.37
- £14.99Trending at £18.99
- £10.81Trending at £14.94
- £8.11Trending at £11.51
About this product
- DescriptionWiro bound for easy reference during practice, progressive programmes suitable for beginner and intermediate levels.
- Author BiographyMatthew was born in Aberdeen in 1969, and graduated from Newcastle University in 1990 with a degree in Politics and History. In 1991 he started studying Tai Chi and Qi Gong whilst also developing an interest in Buddhism and Meditation. Since then he has written numerous articles on Tai Chi and related topics and also studied Reiki, Shiatsu, Chinese Medicine, Taoism, The I Ching, Relaxation Techniques, Ergonomics and Stress Management. He also worked as a Director of a World/New Age Music Company. In 1999 he set up The Devon School Of Tai Chi which has been highly successful in delivering courses and retreats internationally. Past Publications: Total Tai Chi (2003 MQP/Thunder Bay Press). Numerous articles published in Positive Health Magazine, Tai Chi Magazine, Connect Magazine, Devon Life etc.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/03/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1348 g
- Width253 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.