Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide offers an accessible introduction to the principles of MRI physics. Each chapter explains the why and how behind MRI physics. Includes a wealth of high quality MRI illustrations.
- Author(s)Michael L. Lipton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note146 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byE. Kanal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.