All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £9.88Trending at £12.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.96
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £4.80Trending at £5.21
- £11.82Trending at £14.98
- £6.99Trending at £7.20
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to make the vast reaches of our planet tangible for a young audience, this atlas is divided by continent, with gatefolds that show biomes and wildlife, and further maps that feature people, famous landmarks and political boundaries. It also include a pop-up map.
- Author BiographyJen Green is a highly experienced children's non-fiction writer. She has written over 200 books, mainly on geography, nature, environment and history. Her publishers include Dorling Kindersley, National Geographic, Quarto, Watts, Wayland, Harcourt/Raintree, Grolier and Lorenze. She currently teaches writing skills at the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Jen Green
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Kids
- Width251 mm
- Height290 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.