All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people use computers today, but how many of us can type well? This book teaches readers to touch type in ten hours, with easy-to-learn techniques split up into manageable one-hour blocks. It includes excercises to consolidate what has been learned.
- Author BiographyAnn Dobson is Principal of a computer training school and has used this method successfully for over twelve years. She is also author of Managing Meetings and Writing Business Letters. She is based in Beccles, Suffolk.
- Author(s)Ann Dobson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Content Noteillus
- Weight230 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.