All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith his Royal Navy commission in hand, Richard Delancey is posted to Gibralter to command the sloop Merlin for convoy protection in the Mediterranean.
- Author BiographyCyril Northcote Parkinson pursued a distinguished academic career on both sides of the Atlantic and first became famous for Parkinson's Law --work expands to fill the time allotted to it. Parkinson wrote many books on British politics and economics. His first fictional effort, a biography of Horatio Hornblower, met with considerable acclaim and led to the Delancey series. C. Northcote Parkinson died in 1993.
- Author(s)C. Northcote Parkinson
- PublisherMcBooks Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcBooks Press
- Weight345 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £8.67Trending at £8.83
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
- £6.69Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.