All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of object handling, in museums, from both historical and scientific perspectives. This book aims to establish a framework for understanding the role of object handling for learning, enjoyment, and health. It is suitable for students and professionals of museology or cultural heritage.
- Author BiographyHelen J. Chatterjee is Deputy Director of Museums & Collections and a Lecturer in Biology at University College London.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note60 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight443 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHelen J. Chatterjee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.