All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we express personal patterns that persist and characterise us throughout our lives? What impact do early influences have on the disease and suffering that we become susceptible to and seem unable to escape in our individual life journeys?
- Author BiographyElizabeth Adalian has been a practising homeopath for over thirty years. During the course of that time, she worked in the former Yugoslavia after the recent war. This experience demonstrated to her that it was not so much the exposure to war that affected individual members of the population but more what they brought to it from their early formative years. On returning to the United Kingdom, after extending her practice to countries including Cyprus, Ethiopia, the Middle East and North Africa, Elizabeth applied this concept to her patients' cases with notably transformative results in their health. She has established a reputation for a deep knowledge of Materia Medica with the lesser known remedies which she sets out to highlight in the context of this work. Numerous articles on homeopathy have been written by her - many in the field of trauma. Elizabeth has also taught extensively across the United Kingdom and abroad.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Adalian
- PublisherElizabeth Adalian Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2017
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElizabeth Adalian Publishing
- Weight100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.