All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow a doctor's glimpses of eternity confirmed everything he believed about God, suffering, life on earth, and what happens after death.
- Author BiographyDR. CHAUNCEY W. CRANDALL IV is chief of the Cardiovascular Transplant Program at the Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Palm Beach Gardens and on staff at three medical centers. He has lectured nationally on topics including heart transplantation, preventive cardiology, healing, and cardiology health care of the elderly. Dr. Crandall writes a monthly newsletter which is published by Newsmax and is the author of two books, Raising the Dead and the Simple Heart Cure. He speaks regularly to professional groups and with the speaking team of international evangelist Reinhard Bonnke.
- Author(s)Dr. Chauncey Crandall
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight148 g
- Width163 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.