All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the difficult issues in urban education, putting street-savvy students at the forefront of the discussion on how to best make successful changes for inner city schools. Individual chapters discuss depictions of black America, the social complexity of the teacher-student relationship, and more.
- Author BiographyL. Janelle Dance is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Maryland, College Park. As part of the Education/Spencer Postdoctoral fellowship, she continued her research on urban education in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)L. Janelle Dance
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.