All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2007 Tour de France started triumphantly in London but ended with yet another drugs furore, leading to four riders being excluded, and the intrusion of lawyers more interested in legal wrangling than sport. The author sets this year's scandal in the context of the event's remarkable history, which began in July 1903.
- Author BiographyGraeme Fife is a full-time writer who has worked much in radio and written a number of books, including Inside the Peloton and The Beautiful Machine. A keen cyclist, he has ridden all the celebrated cols of Tour legend.
- Author(s)Graeme Fife
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/03/2016
- Content Note1 x 8pp colour and b/w
- Weight585 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.