Consider these sponsored items
- £9.09Was:£12.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook for the Tour of the Vanoise, a 10-12 day trek in the mountains between Mont Blanc and the Ecrins, with suggestions for four additional multi-day tours in the region. The 150km Tour is described in 11 easy day stages counter-clockwise from Modane in the valley of Arc. A great introductory route to Alpine trekking.
- Author BiographyKev Reynolds has been walking, trekking and climbing among the Alps for more than 40 years, and in conjunction with Cicerone Press has produced numerous guidebooks to the range. As well as compiling guidebooks, he regularly writes and illustrates features for the outdoor press, and produces brochures for tourist authorities. The first Honorary Member of the British Association of International Mountain Leaders, Kev is also a member of the Alpine Club, Austrian Alpine Club and the Outdoor Writers & Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Kev Reynolds
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note20 colour sketch maps and profiles and 80 colour photographs
- Weight230 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl-covered
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £38.94Trending at £44.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.