All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £52.76Was:£52.99Free postage
- £53.03Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for tourism students who look for an introduction to their studies which helps overcome these challenges, this book covers both key principles and contemporary themes and issues at a global scale. It is the ideal guide to Tourism for students across all levels, serving as a point of reference throughout their course.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Page is Professor and Deputy Dean (Research), School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK. He is the Associate Editor of the journal Tourism Management and the author and editor of 36 books on tourism, leisure and events. Joanne Connell is Senior Lecturer in Tourism Management, University of Exeter Business School and the author and editor of 10 books on tourism, leisure and events.
- Author(s)Joanne Connell,Stephen J. Page
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight1045 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.