CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionTourism is one of the world's fastest growing sector and is regarded as one of the industries that can alleviate poverty through job creation. This book offers guidance on various aspects of starting one's own business, including recognising a business opportunity; understanding ten simples rules for a start-up; and, choosing a location.
- Author BiographyMelodi Botha is a lecturer in entrepreneurships at the University of Pretoria. Felicite Fairer-Wessels is a member of the department of tourism management at the University of Pretoria. Berendien Lubbe is an associate professor in the department of tourism management at the University of Pretoria.
- Author(s)Berendien Lubbe,Felicite Fairer-Wessels,Melodi Botha
- PublisherJuta & Company Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationKenwyn
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJuta Legal and Academic Publishers
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight270 g
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.