All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen J. Page
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note153 colour illustrations, 63 colour tables, 44 colour illustrations, 109 colour line drawings
- Weight1050 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Tourism Today: Why is it a Global Phenomenon Embracing all our Lives? 2. Tourism: Its Origins, Growth and Future 3. Demand: Why do People Engage in Tourism? 4. Transporting the Tourist I: Surface Transport 5. Transporting the Tourist II: The Aviation Sector 6. Accommodation and Hospitality Services 7. Tour Operating and Travel Retailing 8. Visitor Attractions and Events 9. The Management of Tourism 10. The Public Sector and Tourism 11. Managing the Visitor and their Impacts 12. The Future of Tourism: Post Tourism?
- Author BiographyStephen J. Page is Associate Dean (Research) Hertfordshire Business School and Professor of Business and Management, University of Hertfordshire; author and editor of 41 books on tourism, leisure and events; and Editor of the journal Tourism Management.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.