All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.48
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionFor many countries tourism is an industry of great economic significance; The first part presents general views on tourism and sustainable economic development, and some opinions on the relationship between tourism and the environment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIII, 253 p.
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAmedeo Fossati,Giorgio Panella
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.