All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a range of case studies this book demonstrates the relationship between tourism and violence both in its overt physical form and in the social structures and symbolic landscapes that underpin touristic activity. Tourism and Violence offers a timely intervention in this field by bringing together, for the first time.
- Author BiographyHazel Andrews, Liverpool John Moores University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- Series TitleNew Directions in Tourism Analysis
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 15 b&w illustrations and 1 map
- Weight632 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHazel Andrews
- Series Edited byProfessor Dimitri Ioannides
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £11.21Trending at £12.97
- £7.88Trending at £9.91
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.