Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume seeks to review and stimulate interest in emerging and fresh topics in contemporary tourist behaviour and experience. Topics explored include the effects of newer technologies on tourists' behaviour and experience, tourists' experience of scams, safety and personal responsibility and individual perspectives on sustainability.
- Author BiographyPhilip L. Pearce is Foundation Professor of Tourism at James Cook University, Australia. His research focuses on tourist behaviour, notably tourist motivation and experience, tourism and communities and tourism education and research.
- Author(s)Philip L. Pearce
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight321 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.