All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.71
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe tournament was a mock battle, at its height between 1100 and 1300, conducted by two arbitrary battalions over many square miles of open country. It was a one-day event, but when joined to ancillary festivals it could extend it to several days. Tournament holding had penetrated England, Germany and Austria by 1200.
- Author BiographyDavid Crouch is Professor of History at the University of Hull. His books include The Reign of King Stephen 1135-54 and The Image of Aristocracy in Britain, 1000-1300.
- Author(s)David Crouch
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.